Re: USB interrupt is turned off after periods of inactivity

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 01:03:26 EST

Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 05:49:51PM +1000, Nick Piggin wrote:

Hello. I sent this to the USB devel list. No activity.
Let me know if I can get you more info or test anything.

You didn't get a response probably because you are using the nvidia
driver, and no kernel developer can help you then, sorry.

Try reproducing it without that driver loaded.

I can't reproduce it with the latest -mm kernel and without the
nvidia driver.