Re: Fw: F_SETSIG broken/changed in 2.6 for UDP and TCP sockets?

From: Russell Leighton
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 21:23:10 EST

Thanks to all that helped me troubleshoot.

Of the 2 issues I had with FedoraCore2, one problem is solved:

* Multicast issues were solved by using another NIC. It seems that
the driver for the NatSemi DP8381[56] does not receive mutlicast
properly.
* F_SETSIG still seems broken for TCP for me when my process sets up
more than a few fd's...I will try the latest kernel to see if this
goes away

Russ

Begin forwarded message: