[OT] Who has record no. of DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest errors?

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 09:09:29 EST

Well since 2.6.3 I think I've been getting the record number of

hdd: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }
hdd: status error: error=0x00
hdd: drive not ready for command
hdd: ATAPI reset complete

errors from my cdrw on hdd; and it's only one drive's worth.

dmesg -s 32768 | grep DataRequest | wc -l
88

Note the -s 32768 is because my dmesg is so long due to the massive number of
seekcomplete errors :-)

Since the cdrw works fine after re-enabling dma I never really bothered to do
anything about it, but I'm just curious if anyone has a higher record ;-)

Con