Re: jff2 filesystem in vanilla

From: P
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 04:34:45 EST

Daniel Egger wrote:
Believe it or not but JFFS2 is the only filesystem that works
reasonably on CF, especially when the system is used mostly read
only and the device is cut off from power every now and then. ;)

I tried different FS which we used read-only (and remounted it
r/w in case we needed it) in the last tries but we still were
able to kill a card without a problem and had FS corruption which
needed a console to fix.

Can you give more detail on how you were able to "kill a card".
Were there hot spots in those filesystems?

Pádraig.