Re: security patches / lsm

From: Nico Schottelius
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 04:03:45 EST

Sorry for the late answer!

For me it looks like rsbac and grsecurity could get included in 2.6.

It looks like Amon did the work necessary to intergrate it into 2.6.
(have a look at http://www.rsbac.org/).

And grsecurity also works nice with 2.6
(http://www.grsecurity.net/download.php).

Who decides whether to integrate them or not?

Nico

Chris Wright [Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 03:09:37PM -0800]:

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.