[STACK] weird code in some isdn drivers

From: Jörn Engel
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 07:43:34 EST

Karsten, Kai,

while I agree that this is a measurement bug, it's not exacly fun to
look at the code in question. Can you please find a solution for
hscx_irq.c?

Either transform it into a header and uninline some of the longer
functions or make the functions global and add the necessary header
and Makefile-line. In any case, I don't like to see something like
#include "hscx_irq.c"

stackframes for call path too long (268435490):
size function
0 IsdnCardState->irq_func
268435466 teles3_interrupt
24 hscx_empty_fifo
0 read_fifo
0 insb

Jörn

--
People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them
that Benjamin Franklin said it first.