Re: [STACK] >4k call path in hp/compaq fibre channel driver

From: Jörn Engel
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 08:00:20 EST

On Wed, 9 June 2004 14:50:54 +0200, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 14:43, Jörn Engel wrote:
> > Chase, I guess this code won't live long with 4k stacks. Can you
> > please fix CpqTsProcessIMQEntry() and PeekIMQEntry()?
> >
> > Linus, Andrew, how about marking CONFIG_SCSI_CPQFCTS as broken for the
> > time being?
>
> isn't it already? I thought it never got adjusted to the 2.6 scsi layer
> already (or the 2.4 one for that matter)

Doesn't look like it.

But that's a good point. I could use allnonbrokenconfig for stack
tests the next time.

config SCSI_CPQFCTS
tristate "Compaq Fibre Channel 64-bit/66Mhz HBA support"
depends on PCI && SCSI
help
Say Y here to compile in support for the Compaq StorageWorks Fibre
Channel 64-bit/66Mhz Host Bus Adapter.

Jörn

--
Happiness isn't having what you want, it's wanting what you have.
-- unknown