Typo in fs/smbfs/file.c

From: Bernhard Wesely
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 16:18:11 EST

Hello,

I recently compiled 2.6.6 and got a gcc warning:

CC fs/smbfs/file.o
fs/smbfs/file.c: In function `smb_file_sendfile':
fs/smbfs/file.c:274: warning: unknown conversion type character `z' in format
fs/smbfs/file.c:274: warning: too many arguments for format

Well, there seems to be a "z" instead of a "Z". I changed it and the
compile went cleanly. I downloaded the source of 2.6.7-rc3 and the typo
was still there.

The fixed line looks like:

PARANOIA("%s/%s validation failed, error=%Zd\n", DENTRY_PATH(dentry),
status);

Please CC any answers to me directly as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Bye, Bernhard Wesely