Re: Request: Netmos support in parport_serial for 2.4.27

From: Ryan Underwood
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 23:45:47 EST

> Hi,
>
> I bet you won't have any luck to see it included in anywhere if you
> expect kernel maintainers to launch a web browser, find it on your
> site, and possibly merge it by hand. You could make things easier to
> them by updating the patch to 2.4.27-bk and post it right here.
>
> Cheers,
> Willy

It's not my patch or my site. I also wasn't the one who made previous
requests for it. However, I have noticed that multiple requests for
inclusion were ignored without any reason, so I figured it was just lost
in the shadow of more important things till now. It has already been
included in 2.6 for a long time, btw.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>