Re: Stop the Linux kernel madness

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 21:14:03 EST

On Friday 18 June 2004 03:46, 4Front Technologies wrote:
> > Or that Suse's does not work with your income generating product?
>
> We can fix our problems. It's just that it's becomming a treadmill.

Fix your problems and shut up.

> What's with you guys?. Would you really like to see Linux forking?

I'm impressed of your altruistic solicitousness about the future of Linux.

--
Thomas
>From slash dot org
"When customers are visiting, engineers are not allowed to wear ties.
That way the customer can tell who is the engineer and who is the
salesman (and therefore whom to believe.). Ties cut off blood flow
to the brain, making it easier for the salesmen to do their jobs."