Re: SCSI related hang on boot

From: Kai OM
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 16:54:39 EST

I've got an LSIU160 controller, which means that it has two actual
controllers, an exterior and an interior one.
The exterior one is disabled in the controller's BIOS, because I have no
use for it.
The interior on is terminated immediately after the drive I have
connected to it.
I'm wondering if the driver is somehow ignoring(at least in my case)
fact that the disabled controller is, in fact, disabled, and is getting
thrown off because I never bothered to buy a terminator for it, when
it's not supposed to ever be active.
I'm not a SCSI expert, though, so I'm prolly wrong.