AWARD NOTIFICATION / CONFIRMATION

From: DE LOTERIJ PROMOTIONS
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 18:49:48 EST

DE LOTERIJ PROMOTION.
BS 68-70 ALFONDSTRAAT,
1003BS,AMSTELVEEN THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL/FAX NUMBER :+31-206-006-491.
Ref. Number: 198/1020/2004
Batch number: D.701246-DLP/04
Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the lottery result winners
International programmes held on 21th May, 2004. Your e-mail address
was attached to ticket number
375066623 with your serial number 3772-554/DLP.drew you a lucky
number 30-75-14-20-64-52 which consequently won in the secound (2rd) category,
you are therefore been approved for lump sum payment of US$ 1,000,000
(One million United states Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! Due to mix up
of some numbers and names, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to you in due course via your nominated bank or otherwise.This is part
of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse
of this programme by some participants. All participants were selected
through an e-mail balloting. This
promotional programme takes place every three years.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiducially agent:
Mr.Frank O. Blay
E-mail address: agentblay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel#:+31-613-729-917.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 5TH OF JULY
2004. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch
number in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations .
Best regards,
Mrs. Jacky Moore.
Lottery coordinator.