Re: [oom]: [0/4] fix OOM deadlock running OAST

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 19:33:52 EST

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 05:26:51PM -0700, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> Then it sounds like the smaller fix below may be better for you.

Also, as we're fixing this a different way, could you clarify for me
which of the pieces of the original fix or related things (e.g. the
zone->all_unreclaimable stuff, yanking PG_wired stuff off the LRU,
maybe more) you wanted me to rework and send back in later?

I'm heading out for an hour or so, so I'll be slightly delayed getting
those things back to you.

-- wli