Re: [ANNOUNCE] linux-libc-headers 2.6.7.0

From: Rob Landley
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 06:37:52 EST

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 17:20, Mariusz Mazur wrote:
> Available at http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/linux-libc-headers/
> Changes:
> - updated to 2.6.7
> - some minor fixes
>
> Enjoy.
>

> Llh is all good and nice, cause it works (most of the times anyway), but
> with every new release the possibility of desync from kernel increases -
> downfalls of maintaining it as a separate package. Could anybody point me
> to some conclusions about how the thing should be done The Right Way
> (preferably with some input from high profile kernel hackers, so I can have
> some assurance that once something gets done it will get merged)?

Follow the thread:

http://seclists.org/lists/linux-kernel/2004/Jun/4713.html

Randy Dunlap mentioned a linux abi mailing list. I subscribed a few days ago,
but no traffic's come across it yet...

Rob
--
www.linucon.org: Linux Expo and Science Fiction Convention
October 8-10, 2004 in Austin Texas. (I'm the con chair.)