Re: 2.6.7-ck2 (was Re: 2.6.7-ck1)

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 17:20:07 EST

Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:
Hi,

like in the other thread, I also think there is something fishy about staircase 7.4.

[snip]
Revertung to staircase 7.3 (on ck1) it seems to be ok.

After some further tests I am not sure anymore about this. I did a recompile of xine-lib using staircase 7.3. At first everything seems to be normal, but nearly at the end of the compile, the system started to get into this blocking state:

I wnated to start a kedit and a konsole, but it took forever. Only afer the compile was done and the package actually gets emerge, both windows showed up. Hmmm, so I revert to staircase 7.1 and check it out...

Prakash