Re: Continue: psmouse.c - synaptics touchpad driver sync problem

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 09:33:47 EST

Marc Waeckerlin wrote:
> Am Freitag, 25. Juni 2004 16.02 schrieb Dmitry Torokhov unter "Re:
> Continue:
> psmouse.c - synaptics touchpad driver sync problem":
> > Anyway, I also have a tiy patch to try out (attached, not tested/
> > not compiled). Please let me know how ifit makes any improvement.
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> No, unfortunately no improvement at all.

Yeah, I figure there would not be any. Still I have a nagging suspicion
that the mux gets confused and I would like to see the full dmesg with
this patch applied and DEBUG enabled. Is there any change of getting it?

Actually, if you could change the patch so it would print not only data
but also str, like this:

printk(KERN_INFO "i8042.c: MUX reports error condition %02x (%02x)\n",
data, str);

it would be even better.

Thanks!

--