Re: 4K vs 8K stacks- Which to use?

From: Ikke
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 05:57:07 EST

Hi,

I got a P2 here, and got some problems that *could* be related to 4k stacks.
I'm running 2.6.7-redeeman3 now (i.e. 2.6.7-mm3+reiser4+nick's sheduler).
If I configure it using 4k stacks and APM as module (not loaded) I get
crashes (Page Faults I think). Same configuration, but 4k stacks
disabled and APM module disabled, runs stable.

Just for your interest ;)

Regards, Ikke