Re: stupied userspace programs or kernel bug ?

From: Adam Popik
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 10:39:14 EST

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Mark Watts wrote:
That test was with 2 host network and no more hosts, routers and others...
linux# shold have this address for virtual use only on that
machine (loopback interface),
netmask on all linuxboxes are same, onlny on lo was /32. When I use /24
mask and router (routing was good until assinging ip address to loopback)
network traffic is broken about 40 icmp requests (outside local net)...
Is linux bugs ?
on same test on FreeBSD and Solaris 9 no problems (loopback is and only
loopback)

Adam