Re: 0xdeadbeef vs 0xdeadbeefL

From: David Weinehall
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 01:16:59 EST

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:53:40AM -0700, tom st denis wrote:
[snip]
> And I don't need mr. Viro coming down off his mountain saying "oh you
> fail it" because I don't know some obscure typing rule that I wouldn't
> come accross because *** I AM NOT LAZY ***. Hey mr. Viro what have you
> contributed to the public domain lately? Anything I can harp on in
> public and abuse?

Well, look at it this way... Alexander Viro is one of very few persons
in the world that I'd trust enough to take unaudited code from and apply
to my own projects.

Oh, and you're using his works every day I suppose; he's behind most of
the VFS of the kernel. Read the bloody changelogs for the kernel
instead of whining.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
/) David Weinehall <tao@xxxxxxxxxx> /) Northern lights wander (\
// Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel // Dance across the winter sky //