Re: SATA problems on two different systems

From: Travis Morgan
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 11:59:18 EST

Hi. Sorry about the delayed response. My client didn't thread the
messages correctly and I didn't notice your reply.

I'll try replacing the SATA cables in both machines and see if that
helps. If you need any testing done let me know and I'd be happy to help
out any way I can. Both systems are still having troubles so anything
that might lead to a solution would be a relief. :)

Travis

--
Travis Morgan <lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>