Re: [announce] [patch] Voluntary Kernel Preemption Patch

From: Torrey Hoffman
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 16:38:24 EST

This looks great - one small problem: when compiling with ext3 as a
module, I get:

WARNING: /lib/modules/2.6.7-bk20-vp/kernel/fs/jbd/jbd.ko needs unknown
symbol voluntary_preemption

I just compiled ext3 in, solving that problem, and am taking it for a
spin as soon as I send this and reboot...

Torrey Hoffman
thoffman@xxxxxxxxx