Re: Voluntary Preemption + concurent games

From: Lenar Lõhmus
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 05:48:12 EST

Con Kolivas wrote:

Aivils writes:

2.6.XX non-preemptive and 2.6.XX voluntary-preemptive task
scheduling looks very similar. My gamer' s eye report me very

I'm not sure I understand you. You said that voluntary preempt and preempt look the same yet in your last line you say voluntary preempt allows you to move away from 2.4.26?

He said that voluntary preempt and non-preempt look similar but voluntary preempt subjectively feels better.
Standard preempt was not compared as I understand.

Lenar