Re: Preempt Threshold Measurements

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 19:03:52 EST

Gabriel Devenyi writes:

Keeping in mind that I'm using the nvidia-kernel drivers, here are my preempt threshold violations.

Hi.

Thanks for those. Can you confirm which version of the preempt threshold patch you're using? The first one I posted unfortunately had false positives. Those results unfortunately look like the first patch.

You would have to be using either wli_preempttest2 + 2.1 separate patches or the snapshot-2.6.8-rc1-ck5-0407130047 or later which includes these patches for more accurate timekeeping (sorry).

Cheers,
Con