Re: suspend/resume success and failure report and questions

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 16:06:02 EST

Hi Pavel!

On Die, 13 Jul 2004, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > Only thing I am missing is some way of post-resume script.
>
> echo 4 > /proc/acpi/sleep; post_resume_script

Thanks for this, I realized it after playing around a bit.

> > - partial Suspend2Ram via mem > /sys/power/state
>
> See video.txt. Perhaps usb & radeon need some more
> suspend/resume support?

Ok, I have to get this patched video driver to work, means recompiling
debian/sid package with this fix.

For usb, no idea, but I can live with /etc/init.d/hotplug stop ; sleep ;
... start.

> > - network drivers (b44)
>
> Should work ok.

They do, meanwhile I have tested them.

And orinoco from cvs also works.

Thanks a lot and best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Technische Universität Wien