RE: [patch] kernel events layer

From: Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 02:36:19 EST

> From: Andrew Morton [mailto:akpm@xxxxxxxx]
>
> I hope we'll hear more from Greg on this next week - see if we can come up
> with some way to use the kobject/sysfs namespace for this.
>
> Although heaven knows how "tmpfs just ran out of space" would map onto
> kobject/sysfs.

methinks: if the message is related to some object that has a kobject
representation, use it. If not, come up with one on a case by case
basis [now this is the difficult one--is where it'd be difficult to
keep things on leash].

Iñaky Pérez-González -- Not speaking for Intel -- all opinions are my own (and my fault)