Re: Recent 2.6 kernels can't read an entire ATAPI CD or DVD

From: Edward Angelo Dayao
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 01:52:53 EST

yeah i get this kind of error in my logs as well from my liteon
dvd-rom at home. thats like 6 months old and happened on fc2 when i
had that installed on it. haven't noticed anything on mandrake 10 (the
current distro i use at home) with 2.6.7.

i got the same error on my old notebook, a compaq presario... that was
prior to the drive being sent to that big junk yard in the sky. i
forget what model that was. but i was running then... rh9.

hope this bit helps guys resolve this.

-cocoy