HCI USB on USB 2.0: hci_usb_intr_rx_submit (works with USB 1.1)

From: Raf D'Halleweyn (list)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 20:09:12 EST

Hi,

It seems that hci_usb does not like USB 2.0: when I connect a D-Link USB
bluetooth dongle (DBT-120) to a USB 2.0 port, I get the following error
message when I try to 'hciconfig hci0 up':

hci_usb_intr_rx_submit: hci0 intr rx submit failed urb f768ae94 err -28

If I connect the same dongle through a USB 1.1 hub on the same USB 2.0
port, the device comes up and I don't get this error.

Regards,

Raf.