Remove of the UMSDOS

From: Florian Sievers
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 07:06:50 EST

In the Linux Magazin 09/04(a german linux magazine) i found a news artikel about removing the UMSDOS part of the kernel. I don't use this module but if you remove parts of the kernel that have been so usefull in the past and you won't remove it because of the needing in the past than make a new directory in the kernel package that is named r.i.p. oder rip. And there you can make txt files which discribes the removed parts and a tribute to the authors of these parts.

I hope this was the right place to post this and it was no joke from me. It was a seriously suggestion
thx for Linux and for the GNU
Florian Sievers
CC: dopehouse@xxxxxx <mailto:dopehouse@xxxxxx>