Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: Joerg Schilling
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 06:30:22 EST

>From: Martin Mares <mj@xxxxxx>

>> >Well, so could you please enlighten the Linux people and say in a couple
>> >of words how it could be done?
>>
>> 1) Fetch the Solaris install CD images from:
>> http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/solaris-express/get.html

>Grrr! I wanted you to describe the solution, not how to install Solaris!

You wanted to get a description in 'a few words' - this cannot be done.

.... So I instucted you how to get the full desciption.

You may of course look yourself for the documentation at docs.sun.com.......

It seems that you are not really interested to understand how it works :-(
If you behave this way, I tend to believe that you have a precasted opinion
that you are not willing to change.

Jörg

--
EMail:joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin