Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: USB troubles in rc2

From: Michael Guterl
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 22:20:24 EST

What if Alan's assumptions that it is in ACPI and not USB are correct?
Personally I don't know enough to handle really any of the tasks you
suggested. I figured the fact that reverting bk-acpi.patch and
bk-usb.patch would throw up some kind of red flag, that something in
there was maybe messed up and merged in.