RE: Can not read UDF CD

From: David Balazic
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 10:06:45 EST

OK, I put the ISO image and the udf checker outputs on BitTorrent,
the torrent file is avaliable at
http://lizika.pfmb.uni-mb.si/~stein/UDF_image_and_reports.torrent

In case you don't have a BitTorrent client, one can be had at
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html
( even a commandline version , written in python )

Regards,
David