uhci-hcd oops with 2.4.27/ intel D845GLVA

From: Kai Militzer
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 08:19:39 EST

Hello everyone!

> I unable to boot due to a kernel oops on my D845GLVA. This
> worked fine in 2.4.26, but with the same (well, except for the
> new features) config 2.4.27 does not.

I've got the same problem here. Did an make oldconfig from a 2.4.26
config, booted and the systems made an oops.

Problem is, that the system is production and I can't test, where the
problem is in special. We had two reboots already and even that is
nearly too much.

Best regards

Kai

--
Kai Militzer WESTEND GmbH | Internet-Business-Provider
Technik CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller