Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: Lenar Lõhmus
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:04:53 EST

Joerg Schilling wrote:

review the output. Its using a hardcoded 8859-1/15 symbols so it breaks.

This is a problem of the people who use UTF-8..... sorry, but when
they are tought that moving to UTF-8 is without problems is is just wrong.
N.B. This is not a bug in cdrecord but wrong expectations from the users.

Now I just really want to know what the heck are you eating to get to get so mean and arrogant?
I really would consider a program spitting random garbage to my screen a buggy one.

Lenar