Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 12:01:44 EST

On Tue, 2004-08-10 18:47:18 +0200, Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message <20040810184718.769c046f.skraw@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:10:57 +0200
> Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Actually, I use Debian since, um, long ago:) But accept that Jörg
> > doesn't really like to care about f*cked up patched versions of
> > cdrecord.
>
> He does not need to. Nobody told him to do.

Net being legally or by contract *in charge* to do some supportative
work doesn't mean to be asked to do that or to be expected to do that.

However, I for one *expect* people to help out if they can. ...and Jörg
is probably one of those who actually *know* all those shiny toasters
better than most of us.

MfG, JBG (who'll now continue to find the sense data from NCR5380.c ...)

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@xxxxxxxxxx . +49-172-7608481 _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in einem Freien Kopf | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg _ _ O