BitTorrent and iptables (was: Can not read UDF CD)

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 15:33:01 EST

David Balazic wrote:
OK, I put the ISO image and the udf checker outputs on BitTorrent,
the torrent file is avaliable at
http://lizika.pfmb.uni-mb.si/~stein/UDF_image_and_reports.torrent

In case you don't have a BitTorrent client, one can be had at
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html
( even a commandline version , written in python )

I used torrent to pull something the other day, and while I could pull, no one could connect to get data from me. I have my iptables set to ESTABLISHED,RELATED so iptables may not know about torrent.

Just a thought, since you have set up this way.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)