Re: [patch] Latency Tracer, voluntary-preempt-2.6.8-rc4-O6

From: Lee Revell
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 00:07:09 EST

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 00:50, Paulo Marques wrote:
> Ingo Molnar wrote:
> >
> >>With binary search you would need to backward search to find the stem
> >>for the stem compression. It's probably doable, but would be a bit
> >>ugly I guess.
> >

> > yeah. Maybe someone will find the time to improve the algorithm. But
> > it's not a highprio thing.
>
> Well, I found some time and decided to give it a go :)

I get a few warnings:

CC kernel/kallsyms.o
kernel/kallsyms.c: In function `kallsyms_lookup':
kernel/kallsyms.c:99: warning: `last_0idx' might be used uninitialized in this function
kernel/kallsyms.c:101: warning: `last_0prefix' might be used uninitialized in this function

rlrevell@mindpipe:~/cvs/alsa/alsa-driver$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-7)

Lee