Re: 2.6.8.1 Mis-detect CRDW as CDROM

From: Andreas Messer
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 08:51:33 EST

Joerg Schilling wrote:
> I did not say that it should not be done at all. I only don't like that it
> has been introduced without warning.

I don't like the way, new features are introduced into or old things are
removed from kernel, too. But i think, it makes no sense for me to complain
about, as i'm not that linux-kernel-guru. I hope, the patch i posted or
another one doing the same, will be accepted to allow users to burn again.
Some fine-tuning is still necessary.

Andreas
--
gnuPG keyid: 0xE94F63B7 fingerprint: D189 D5E3 FF4B 7E24 E49D 7638 07C5 924C
E94F 63B7