Re: swsusp: fix default and merge upstream?

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 13:09:09 EST

Hi!

> > Perhaps now is the right time to merge -mm swsusp up to Linus?
>
> I suppose so. The way to do that is for Pat to merge up the various
> patches which are hanging around and then ask Linus to do the bk pull.

-mm plus two patches I sent today works pretty much okay. Are they
swsusp-related things in your tree that are not in patrick's bk?

driver-tree changes (enums etc) are pretty much orthogonal and can go
in anytime later.

> What's the testing status of the new code in bk-power.patch?

Works for me, some users reported success (after being advised to use
"shutdown" method), and suse pulled it into internal tree and it got
basic testing there by Stefan. I guess that counts like "pretty well
tested".

Pavel