Re[2]: network regression using 2.6.8.x behind Cisco 1712

From: Maciej Soltysiak
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 14:12:13 EST

echo "0" >>/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling see if that helps. If so
AC> then suspect somehting like the cisco or upstream router.
It propably is a tcp ws issue. I have the same thing.
Dave Miller & netdev friends will tell you to fix cisco.
Anyway, I belive I have isolated the changeset applied during the
developement of 2.6.8 that causes this. I might look for it (I do not
have it handy right now), so you might try to undo it before you
resolve your issue totally.
Anyway it is very cool that you say that it might be cisco. I
suspected my checkpoint fw-1 for the cause of it, but now I realize
it might be my cisco router! I will investigate that, thanks.

--
Regars,
Maciej