Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 03:04:45 EST

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:34:13 +0200, Frank Steiner
<fsteiner-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's what I see when I call cdrecord on SuSE 9.1:
>
> Cdrecord-Clone-dvd 2.01a27 (i686-suse-linux) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg Schilling
> Note: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD support
> Note: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.
> Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to http://www.suse.de/feedback
> Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.

And debian does:

Cdrecord-Clone 2.01a34 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004
Jorg Schilling
Note: This version of cdrecord is an inofficial (modified) release of cdrecord
and thus may have bugs that are not present in the original version.
Please send bug reports and support requests to <cdrtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
The original author should not be bothered with problems of this version

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@xxxxxxxxx