Re: Entirely ignoring TCP and UDP checksum in kernel level

From: James Courtier-Dutton
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 06:51:33 EST

Josan,

Would you like to tell us the Make and Model of this problem box, so we can all avoid them in future?

James

Josan Kadett wrote:
It is certainly the solution to the issue. Indeed, everything works fine
including NAT because the hack is in the kernel level. Your assistance is
greatly appreciated. The first issue is complete but for now I think I will
get into a lesser one. (I will write about it when I get have all the
details)

Best Regards...