Re: [2.6.8.1] Oops in unix_stream_sendmsg

From: Benoit Dejean
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 16:54:24 EST

Le mercredi 25 aoÃt 2004 Ã 23:22 +0300, Denis Vlasenko a Ãcrit :
> On Wednesday 25 August 2004 21:00, Benoit Dejean wrote:

> Please try to reproduce this without nvidia

i've tried during the whole day. the oops occured while i was doing
nothing special, so it's very hard

> or
> Mail Nvidia and ask them for help

i know what you think ... i agree with you.

> or
> Mail Nvidia and ask them to give us their source under GPL.

i've did once, they never answered.

well my kernel was tainted, i'm a badboy. i just thought that sending
the oops report might be ... ok, it's useless it's tainted ...

sorry.

--
BenoÃt Dejean
JID: TazForEver@xxxxxxxxxx