Re: reiser4 plugins (was: silent semantic changes with reiser4)

From: Christophe Saout
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 09:12:29 EST

Am Donnerstag, den 26.08.2004, 09:52 -0400 schrieb Rik van Riel:

> > That's your opinion. reiser4 seems to work very well.
>
> Have you tried /bin/cp, or a backup+restore ?
>
> What happened to your file streams ?

1. I wasn't talking about reiser4 plugins, not about the
file-as-a-directory thing or file streams
2. reiser4 doesn't currently have those
3. I don't really like file streams

:-)

But I'm using ACLs on a server and had to forward-port an rsync patch to
make full backups using rsync possible. That's not really better.