cdrecord alternatives: libburn

From: Alan Jenkins
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 12:59:54 EST

People on the list have recently expressed dissatisfaction with cdrecord and its development process, and IIRC one person appeared to volunteer to prototype an alternative (I couldn't find the original email/author). I found a project just now which may be of interest: http://icculus.org/burn/. It is obviouslly not as well-known and developed as cdrecord.

Hope this email doesn't raise the noise/signal ratio on LKML too much