From: Hans Reiser
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 03:17:10 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 02:03:36AM +0400, Nikita Danilov wrote:

> What about fs/reiser4/plugin/node/ and fs/reiser4/plugin/disk_format/?
> > Of course you can implement another filesystem inside the plugins but
> they wouldn't use fs/reiser4/*.c, so this would be rather stupid. Right?

That was the message of my message.

And I think Christophe and me already agreed in this thread that these
upper level plugin facility should go away before merge anyway. We made
the mistake of not requesting removel of that one for XFS and now SGI
blocks it's removal.

Your arrogance is misplaced for a man who has never done a significant piece of research.

Christoph, we are doing work, you are in the way, get out of the way.

Hans