Re: Driver retries disk errors.

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 22:13:54 EST

Quite likely, in that case the drive has exhausted its spare pool, and there are a bunch of bad sectors that have already been reallocated. Some drives will reallocate sectors if they are still readable but the sector appears to be marginal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rogier Wolff" <R.E.Wolff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>