Re: Time runs exactly three times too fast

From: Oliver Hunt
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 07:37:29 EST

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:28:02 -0400 (EDT), Zwane Mwaikambo
<zwane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Oliver Hunt wrote:
>
> > Is it just me or the bogomips rating listed there completely out of whack?
>
> Yes it is, you'll also note that the cpu clock frequency is also low,
> hence my suspicion of cpufreq, which would affect general timing.

Oops, I hadn't noticed that :)

Perhaps one of the cpu specific options in the config?
Sadly I can't remember what options there are, and the last 2.6 kernel
compile I did was with 2.6.3 or 4 so there may be new options, but I
can't think of anything that could conceivably cause weirdness in the
clock speed detection...

--Oliver