From: Jamie Lokier
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 17:21:47 EST

Horst von Brand wrote:
> Build an experimental OS showing how to use it, and through that see
> if the ideas hold any water _in real, day-to-day, down-to-earth, practice_.

Hey, if you can think of a way to build an experimental OS and get it
used in real, day-to-day, down-to-earth, practice - i.e. used by a
diverse audience of thousands of vocal groups doing different things
with it, please let me know.

Until you do we have to lobby for some things to be tried in Linux
before we know if they really work.

-- Jamie