From: Yury Umanets
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 07:52:10 EST

Clay Haapala wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Ryan Breen verbalised:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:38:14 -0400, Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Man, this thread came a long way.

You said it -- from Reiser to microkernel. If we can only figure out
a way to get a BitKeeper discussion going, we'll have the Grand
Unified Flamewar.

OK, I'll byte: consider file versioning of an SCM implemented as a
ReiserFS 4 plug-in, as in:

diff -u ultrastore.c/delta/3.2.3 ultrastore.c/delta/3.2.4

(Brrr! Just had a VMS flash-back shiver.)

hehe ;) Seems to develop this extention NAMESYS should stop use BitKeeper. Or should buy it.

--
umka