Re: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc1-bk4-R3

From: K.R. Foley
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 22:40:52 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

i'll add a new feature to debug this: when crashing on an assert and
tracing is enabled the trace leading up to the crash will be printed
to the console. [...]

the -R3 patch has this feature:

After hammering the system for a little more than an hour it gave up. I don't have the serial logging setup yet because I haven't had time this evening. I will be glad to do whatever I can to try to help debug this, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. The log is here:

http://www.cybsft.com/testresults/crashes/2.6.9-rc1-vo-R3.txt

kr